We build products on time and within your budget.
At Idyllic, we are passionate about building reliable web and mobile products.
We are really good with #RubyonRails, #React, and #NodeJs.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We’ve delivered 75+ applications in last 10 years
for customers in the United States, Canada and Australia.
— WE HAVE DELIVERED FOR —
— WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US —
WHAT WE DO
We use design thinking to deliver thoughtful products and customer experience.
We’ll build and launch your iOS and Android applications in the app stores.
WHY CHOOSE US?
You have millions of options, why choose use?
We earn money the old-fashioned way, by working towards building a relationship with you. Our team is very sharp and, more importantly, our attitude is what enables us to deliver near miracles for our customers. We respect your constraints and work around them to help you grow your business. We will not back out when times are rough and we won’t shy away from taking up an impossible task to get you to the next level.
We’re here to build a meaningful relationship with you, take pride in our work and your success, and have fun in the journey – together.
- Stay Humble
- Always do the right thing
- Make it possible attitude
- Communicate everything
- Have fun
We helped Boston based startup to a $60M valuation by collaborating with them to create an Uber like on demand bus service for the city of Boston.
- 1 iOS & 2 Android applications backed by a Ruby on Rails application.
- Original estimates: 6-8 months. Cost over $1M.
- We delivered in 14 weeks for less than $400K.
- Upon launch Valuation shot up to $60M followed by Series A round of funding.
Idyllic designed a food-ordering experience for NBA fans while they watch a live basketball game at a packed sports arena in the US.
- App experience had a direct correlation with customer experience and the revenues. More orders meant more revenues.
- Navigation had to be minimalistic with very little customer effort. Fans come to watch the game, ordering food has to be easy.
- Innovative usability evaluation techniques were deployed to test, evaluate and refine the designs. The results were amazing.
Helped innovate Teliax to launch a scalable telephone exchange for US operators
- Simple and decouple Architecture
- Scalable Services as Required
- Integration with Legacy Systems